Training Made Easy
When using software on a regular basis, it can be incredibly beneficial to get training arranged for you and your team. Not only can it ensure you are all aware of what the modules can do, but it may also introduce a few surprising features you might not know of.
During this time, with more businesses turning to remote working or establishing other changes to routine, we’ve also made some changes to the way training is implemented to help with the adjustments.
So, if you are looking to improve your knowledge of Clik Service or want to learn something new, have a look at our training options and how they can benefit.
Clik Service Training Sessions
Our brand-new training course consists of four live webinar sessions aimed to improve your knowledge of Clik Service. Starting from 28 May, there will a live event each week starting at 10 am, covering different topics and features in the system.
You will get the chance to ask questions throughout the sessions, with a Q&A at the end of each one. We will be covering everything from a basic knowledge of the CRM to more advanced use of contracts and invoicing through the four weeks.
You can decide which modules will suit you best, so if you’ve already been using the system for a while you can select the intermediate and advanced levels to expand your knowledge further.
- Hear from the experts in exclusive 2 ½ – 3-hour sessions* across 4 weeks
- Get your questions answered in text chat and a live Q&A at the end of each session
- Show off your new expertise with your training certificate – there’s one for each level and a special Clik Expert certificate for completing all four modules
- You’ll be sent a link to the recording of your selected sessions after the specified event date, so you’ll be able to revise up on the tips and tricks when you want
- Select specific modules for £60 (excl. VAT) per session, per person or try all four for £180 (excl. VAT) per person
Onsite Training Gone Digital
Due to Government regulations, we have temporarily paused all site visits. To ensure that you can still get access to expert advice, we are taking onsite training online, with the opportunity to get a full day of one-on-one training on the subjects of your choice.
- You can choose the topics – learn something new or brush up on the modules you use regularly
- Adjust the session to suit your management style
- Choose a full-day for £500 (excl. VAT) or half-day for £350 (excl. VAT)
Looking for a more bespoke option or a longer training session? Sign up for digital onsite training and our team will be in touch to arrange a date that suits your schedule.
Online training options are also convenient if you wanted a shorter session focussing on specific topics or features in Clik Service or NICEIC Cert Software. These are available for £60 (excl. VAT) per hour. Get in touch with your account manager to find out more.