Coronavirus (COVID-19) Business Contingency Plan
As novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, we are writing to share our continued commitment to you, our customer and to ensure business continuity and provide a safe environment for our employees while looking after their wellbeing.
We wish to reassure you that we have a three-tier contingency plan in place to support our customers should the spread of the virus escalate. We are confident that coronavirus (COVID-19) will not significantly affect any of the Clik platforms or our ability to support you.
We have detailed the measures we are taking below.
- We are offering a free Clik Remote Manager licence to existing Clik Service customers until the end of May 2020 to allow you to work from home easily.
- While we currently continue to work, as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our whole team working remotely if required.
- We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely and continue doing their jobs.
- We are prepared to carry out training onsite, however, we would suggest that any urgent training be carried out online in line with social distancing measures.
- If you need technical support, the quickest way to get this would be via email or through our support site. Of course, you can continue to use our main office number currently. We will update you should this change.
- We use Slack internally for communication, as well as Service Desk for technical issues so that we can remain focused on our customer’s businesses.
- We will have further information on how you can run Clik Service via a VPN (a virtual private network) later this week.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place trust in us. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.